Peer review

What is UP, guys?

When I finally finished my final project, I got my sister to review my film and give me her input. When she watched it, she actually gave me good feedback.

Firstly, she liked the transitions between scenes. For some scenes, she could barely see the cut between scenes. She also found the placement of the title sequence very clever. Saying how the way they were presented was eye-catching and easy to read. Also, throughout the film, she made small comments on how the camera was pretty steady. She continued by saying how she liked the diverse use of camera shots and how they flowed with the rest of the scenes. Near the end, she liked how there was a comedy aspect to it. Although I did not really intend it, she said how it gives it more character since it would have been cringe if it was an actual person playing that part. Which, I agree to, and would also feel like it would have been out of place since I was looking for a more supernatural kind of vibe.

However, there was also stuff she did not like about my final project. The main issue she had was the music choice I had. She said that it did not seem to fit with the whole theme of my project. She also said how there were scenes that could have been shortened and others that could have been a bit longer. She also told me that the quality of the project was like a school project, and not really like a high-quality thing. But she did tell me that it was better than some things that she had seen from others. She also told me that the acting could use work, which is funny since it was her who was acting.

Overall, she said how it was a simple film, and what a screen title would look like.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog