Re-Editing Blog: Finishing Touches

What's up, gang.

When it came to editing, I had to remove all of the scrapped scenes that I did not like. Then, I replaced them with the clips I redid. To call it tedious was an understatement, it was rough. Not only did it mess up my title screen, but it also messed up with the transitions I had. So, it was very infuriating to redo all of that as well. As I edited my project, I got the gist of it and began mindlessly editing. That way, I could trick myself into thinking that it is going way faster than it actually is.

However, while editing, I was messing with my project when I accidentally closed out of it while trying to exit out of a notification. Not only did I accidentally lose most of my progress, but it also meant that I had to restart the splicing and editing of the three clips. So, I had to remove those clips and redo all of those clips. Also, I had to fix the transitions from the other clips that were next to those clips since they also got messed up. I was filled with rage and frustration. So, I took a small break before I went back to re-editing my project.

Another struggle I had to go through was the coloring and the timing of the title sequence. It was difficult to keep the color scheme while making them visible. When it came to the timing, it was hard to move along with the clips, while also making sure the viewer could see it as well. There were also times when it could not show up in the clips, so that made it more tedious than it needed to.

In the end, it was all worth it... Despite being an absolute nightmare to get to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog