Final Thoughts

FINALLLYYYY.

Finally done with this project. I would like to thank my sister for allowing me to boss her around. I was definitely having second doubts that it wouldn't be good enough, but it is what it is. I was definitely having major procrastination periods and did not want to do anything. Despite it all, I pushed through and got the work done... eventually. I won't lie, it was rough trying to wrap this whole thing up. With filming and the blogs, it was a doozy doing them simultaneously.

I let another friend of mine watch my final project. They said how it was definitely unique compared to others they've seen. This was because of the stuffies I used for extra actors.

They enjoyed how I had smooth transitions between clips. Especially, the one from the establishing shot to the tilt down to the actress. However, they noticed how the acting was subpar. Which is valid since my sister is not the best out there. Honestly, I would probably do way better if I were to be more motivated if I were in a group, but oh well. At least I didn't have to meet up with people or bring them down.

Regardless, I managed to do it. Now, it's time for essays. Yipee.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog