Hey my lovelies, here is another update with my music video! For filming and redoing any clips, I've fully completed it. As for the editing, I have made it half-way with the major editing. Things such as splicing all of the clips, adding the music, adding sfx, and more. For the important editing phase, I just nee to do the rest of the clips I haven't been able to get to. Now, I need to create/add onto the transitions to make it look more smooth. I would also like to make it seem like a citematic music video by adjustings things like the exposure and saturation of the shots. That way, it could have a dreamy feeling to the first few and ending clips compared to the middle of the end. But, that could just be me and I could be the only one who feels like that about the change of filters. But, I think the different editings of the clips, will enhance the feeling of dullness of reality compared to the craziness of dreams. What I'm going for, is to making it look like there is two...
Queen of Hearts Cams - low angle 0:43-45; high angle 0:49-54; tilt 1:02-11; zoom in 1:07-18; medium close up 1:19-22; close up 1:24-27; pan 1:56-2:03 Editing - frequent use of fade-in and fade-out transitions; lyrics following the flow of the music video; jump cut 1:00-01; cutaway at 1:01 Sound - drums, percussion, bass, and vocals Mis en Scene - old era of clothes; vanity use 0:00-08; key use 0:47-49; blank cards use 0:09-28; small box use 1:47-55; piano 3:42-46 Cheshire Game Cams - zoom in 0:08-15; medium close up 0:15; low angle and zoom in 0:16-29; tilt 1:13-26; close up 1:27; high angle 1:31-38 Editing - frequent use of fade-in and fade-out transitions; lyrics following the flow of the music video; jump cut 0:30-32; Sound - drums, percussion, bass, and vocals Mis en Scene - old era of clothes; money use 0:15 and 0:24-30; dice use 0:30; chips use 0:32-39; stolen jewelry 2:54-3:10 Wonderland in Alice Cams - zoom out 0:16-22; pan 0:22-25; tilt 0:25-27; high angle and over the sh...
In capcut, I am doing well regarding the timing and transitions. I also decided to cut a little bit of the song since it was too long for me to get a photo for every single spot. I was able to get halfway through the music and get good transitions. However, it is getting a bit tiring near the end since I have to keep searching for more images that'll fit into the amount of shots I want to insert into my commercial. As I mentioned before, I am able to be more productive at night. So, most of the time I use my time before I go to sleep working on assignments such as this. I don't know if it's just me, but I always get a surge of productivity at night. Maybe, it is because I do not wanna go to sleep, despite me needing it badly. I tend to procrastinate on everything, including sleep. Sooner or later, it'll catch up to me and mess me up. Even though I am not done, I showed others my work so far and said that it was pretty good. Many enjoyed my transitions and how it is in ...
Comments
Post a Comment