Production Blog: capcut

Since I already had capcut, I opened the app and began inserting the images and photos when I wanted them to appear. Capcut is easy to use and navigate, so it was a breeze to do what I wanted. As for the music, I added the song I had saved to my phone. But, I had to censor out all of the curse words in the song and try to match the instrumental with the song. It was time-consuming to line up all of the songs, to say the least, but I got it done. When it came to the transitions, it was simple for me to create the transitions that I wanted since I've dealt with editing in the past. Since I'm a perfectionist when it is something I'm good at, I tend to make it as close as I can to what I envisioned in my mind. I am very picky when it comes to timing and the beat. Even though I'm not that good at it, I find editing things to be very nice and satisfying when you get it right. Hopefully, I will be able to get a good grade on it.

When it came to ordering the photos and videos, I decided to just put in whatever it looked nice in. Despite my original plan of doing it by the date, I think what I'm doing right now should be good enough. For editing the photos, I used serval tools to make them look smooth. Tools such as graphing, scaling, effects, and transitions are provided in the capcut app. Also, in the actual commercial, I hid my mother's face. Since I'm not sure if she wants to have her face in my video, I did that just in case. I think that the hardest thing is to find more photos to add to my commercial since I didn't expect to need more photos than I picked out already. Personally, I do not take photos of myself often, so it was already hard enough when I had to pick photos out before I started my project. So, I will probably shorten how long my commercial is if I can not find enough pictures to fill up the part of the song that I have, and the desired amount of parts I want it to have. I'm hoping I do have enough since the song is really good and I love the beat. But, it is what is it and I'll just deal with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research of jazz rock

Just Keep on Editing.

Production Blog: capcut + reactions