Say Yes To The Music

What is good, my viewers!

When it came to music, I searched on YouTube for "royalty-free music scary". Looking through the videos that popped up, none of them really stood out. So, I decided to click on them and look through the recommended videos to look for music that I liked. There was this one song that I liked, it fitted with my film a lot. However, I did not realize that it was already copyrighted. I heard from my friend that it took them weeks for them to contact them back for permission. So, I decided not to go through with emailing them. After that bummer, I went to look for other songs that had a similar vibe to the song I liked.

I then saw another similar song, but it also had a thing in its bio saying to contact them for use. Since I did not really like how it sounded, I decided to look for another song to use. I had my sister help me, but she barely did anything to do so. She found a song or two, but it was nothing I was envisioning. Also, the songs she found said either to contact them or to not use them at all. It took me a while, but then I found a sound I really liked. But, I was celebrating too soon and found out that I could not use it, like, at all.

Finally, I found a music video that I really liked, more than the others. From there, I was about to see if I could use it. In the bio of the video, it said how I could use it since I'm doing a school project. So hopefully, when I post my project, YouTube does not copyright my video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog