Peer review

YO, what is up gang.

My friend, Kailee (I think that's how to spell her name), let me watch her final task. When I watched it, I was surprised by how good it was. Compared to what I did, she had a very different approach to the horror genre. I really enjoyed the screams in their film. Also, I liked how it was so mundane and how. Also, I really enjoyed the ringing of the phone. It is obvious that it was added in for me, but it was really realistic. She said that her group initially had one ring, but I am glad they changed it to two rings. There was also a scene that had one of her friend's brothers run across the screen. Personally, I found it funny despite it being a horror film.

Although, the production was definitely like a middle school film project. I also did not catch all of the camera angles and shots used for the film. But, I'm pretty sure that her film did not have an establishing shot, but she probably tweaked it by the time she was done. There was also the ending of the film, it seemed more humorous than scary. The acting in the film was spot on, it was very funny and amusing. Anyone could tell that it was not made by drama students. Some of their voices were monotone and did not flow with the film.

Overall, despite the flaws, I really enjoyed how it turned out and the work of a group that can do their part. It is definitely better than I can ever do. 2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog